THOMAS & ERIKA

Monday, November 15, 2010

I DO!!







It has been a very busy few months, hence the no updated blogs! Well that and our computer crashed! Thomas and I were married on October 22nd 2010, in an small ceremony at my dad and stepmom's house followed by a reception at Joe T's! It was beautiful. The night before Thomas' parents hosted a rehearsal dinner for us at Walnut Creek Country Club, which was wonderful. My sister Sara created a slide show of Thomas and I and we loved it! There is so much we are thankful for during this time but most of all to our families and our friends who helped make our day so special! We left the following morning for Playa Del Carmen, my aunt and uncle have a place there so we are fortunate to be able to stay, its one of our favorite places! We relaxed on beach, got massages and ate some great food. It was hard to leave and come back to Kansas cold and windy weather. I have to say, even though its only been 3 weeks, I am loving being a wife, Mrs. Erika Edwards!




2 Comments:

Blogger Joshjohnnaben said...

I am so happy for you guys! I love you and can't wait to see you! xoox

November 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger da momma said...

yall are beautiful together!
Im so happy for you and miss you!

November 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home