THOMAS & ERIKA

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Been a long time...






Maya's first visit to KS & her fav letter E!!


Claire and I at The Edwards for Christmas
(Thomas' mom and my dad in background)

Thomas and I










The Edward's Men


Its been a long time since my last blog, mostly bc I broke the camera Thomas gave me and hadnt had new pics :( Well my sweet soon to be In Laws bought me a camera for Christmas!! Not only did I have a wonderful Christmas but I also moved to Kansas the day after Christmas. Before I left my friends "The Supper Sisters" threw me a surprise going away dinner at Campo Verde..I was very surprised and can not put into words how much it meant to me to have everyone there to say goodbye! My sister Sara also put together A going away family dinner. She cooked for us all and it was wonderful. Leaving so many special people back home was the hardest thing I have ever done but absolutley the best thing as well bc now I am with the man I love everyday! The first 2 weeks were very hard (it was snowing and in the teens but felt -10 for days) I finally have got into a groove here in Kansas and most of all just really am grateful I have such a wonderful fiance, he makes me so happy! Being away from my family and friends makes me appreciate them so much. I miss everyone and cant wait to see them soon when I come and visit. My sister Lana and her daughter Maya (MYMY as Thomas nicknamed her) came and stayed with us for a week. It was so wonderful to have them here, Mymy is precious and seriously the best baby I have ever been around. I have lots of pics to share!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ivy Zamora said...

Love the post - so glad you updated your blog! You need to take pics of KS so we can see your place and stuff! :) Love you - see you next week!

February 18, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger da momma said...

i miss you sweet girl! you and Thomas look so beautiful and happy! Come see ME! I love you!!!

February 18, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Joshjohnnaben said...

love these and you!!!!!!!!

February 19, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Nicolie said...

I am so happy for you and Thomas! AND so happy you are here to see us this week! Love you!

February 24, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Binford Family said...

How did I miss this post?????? Sorry! Cute pictures!!

September 7, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home