THOMAS & ERIKA

Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!


All I can say is I am sooooooooooo happy it is Friday, this week has been a rough one at work! Sunday is my cousin Tyler's 26th birthday. Tyler is very special to me, he is more like my brother than a cousin! I was flying last month to see Thomas and saw a floating Beer Pong table(in airline mag) for his pool and i thought i have to get for Tyler, well i ordered it and it came in and he loved it! This will mean a lot fun in his pool for this summer! Happy Birthday Cuz, love you muchos!
I am so excited for Saturday lots of fun in the sun at my friend Brooke's - Cant wait to see all my girls!
PS...My birthday is next Sunday and I can't wait to see my sweet fiance Thomas, I miss him so much and he is taking me to see my all time favorite band ever...TOOL - :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Binford Family said...

I have to show that to Jamey- he will think that is the coolest thing!!

July 17, 2009 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger da momma said...

HAPPY BDAY TYLER! i LOVE THAT BOY TOO!!

July 19, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home