THOMAS & ERIKA

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My sisters...my best friends


I have the greatest sisters in the world. MY older sisters Amy Vasson and Laura Puccino (twins) and my little sisters Lana Major and Sara Pollock (twins). No matter what these girls have always been there for me thru thick and thin. My older sisters were like mothers growing up and when i got older became like best friends. Sara and Lana would say i am annoying with the way i mother them but they are also my best friends. My sisters have given me the greatest joys of my life , my nieces and nephews. I can not tell you or explain the love i have for them, i am the aunt who will spoil them, hype them up on sugar and whatever else they want and then take them home..my sis Sara loves this about me (haha) Just thinking about moving away to KS and leaving Sara and P (everyone else lives out of state) is so heartbreaking(but worth it to be with Thomas) Sara and I have become super close, she also lived away traveling around the country riding her horses and living life like a rock star, then Preston came along and she came home (THANK YOU GOD) That little boy has changed me and my family, to have him around while he is growing up here in Arlington has been the biggest blessing. Lana lives in Puerto Rico and i havent been able to see baby Maya yet but my older sister and her family left today to see Lana, I am so jealous. Sun Fun and that sweet baby girl. I will post some pics of the baby when Laura sends them to me. I love you sisters, my life would not be what it is today with out the 4 of you!

3 Comments:

Blogger da momma said...

I love your sisters too! SisterLove is hard to understand unless you have it for yourself! I know it will be hard to leave, but what a great man you are going for... :) Cherish every moment...Even tomorrow is not promised! I love you Erika and think of you as a sister of mine too!

June 24, 2009 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg ur ring is huge.i guess the saying is right everything is bigger in tx.good thing t.e.did not give u a ring from ks u would be #@#@#@.move soon.i need a work out partner.oh buy the way this is brandy johnson.i wish u and t.e the best of luck marraige is hard work.always love each other.u dont have to like each other all the time.lol.jk.p.s.come c us this weekend.alivia misses u.

July 1, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Maya, Lana & Lee said...

hello my "sappy sista"! Just kiddin'...very sweet. I kinda like you too, but you appear to like ME alot better...hee hee!

August 13, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home