THOMAS & ERIKA

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Circus, Wichita and Maya Pics ...
















Last night my sweet friends Chadd and Sarah Miloud took my nephew Preston and me to the circus. We had such a great time, even though cotton candy was $12 and snow cones $15 - I couldnt believe it. Thank you Milouds for such a wonderful night.
I leave for Wichita , KS tonight to see my sweet fiance Thomas. Its been a while since I saw him last since he was sick around my birthday and couldnt come down to Arlington. I miss him so much and I cant wait to get there. He is taking me golfing with our friends Justin and Gina, this should be intersting since I dont play!!!

Last but not least I have more new pics of Maya, Thomas and I leave for Puerto Rico Sept 2nd and I cant wait to see that precious baby , Lana and Lee. !!

2 Comments:

Blogger da momma said...

Lana and Maya are soooooooo gorgeous! And girl you are gonna look HOT attempting to golf...who cares if you hit the ball, just swing sexy :) haha Hug your man for me!

August 13, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

awww...sweet sweet baby girl!! ummm...is that view from their house??? so jealous!!!!

August 14, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home