THOMAS & ERIKA

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Too long since last post!


It has been so busy since my last post. Thomas and I had the best time with Lana, Lee and Maya in Puerto Rico ( I will post pics as soon as I get from dad's camera) They were the best hosts and Maya was precious. Lana was able to spend a lot of time with Thomas and she loves him almost as much as I do :)


I finally told my work Hexter-Fair and My boss Pat who i have worked with for many years, that I am moving in Dec to be with Thomas in Kansas. It was very emotional and sad, but ever since I told her I feel so much better about the move. I will be sad to leave everyone exp my family but I am so ready to be able to be with Thomas on a daily basis. Long distance has been tough but he is absolutley worth it.


I am trying to spend as much time as I can with friends and family before Christmas, I leave 12/26....my family wouldnt be happy about me moving but b/c its for Thomas they are very happy, they think he is pretty awesome! I am excited to start my life with Thomas and this new adventure im Kansas... ill get pics soon of Puerto Rico but in the mean time here is yet another cute pic of my sweet MYMY (our new nickname for her, thomas made it up)


4 Comments:

Blogger Joshjohnnaben said...

First of all you made me sad again! You know now that we won't see you often you have to learn to keep this blog updated!!!!!!! I love you and am so happy for you! GOD is good and I thank him for bringing you into my life!~ xoxox

October 27, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Ivy Zamora said...

I know the move will be hard sweetie but so worth it! :) Love the pic of Maya - such a cutie!

October 27, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger da momma said...

we love Thomas too! I will be so happy for you to be with him! You are such a beautiful friend. You deserve this next chapter!

October 27, 2009 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Maya is the cutest chubbiest thing ever! And about the move...I'm just gonna pretend like it's not really happening. kthanx. luv u!

October 30, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home